Workwearforall.com.au is workwear & sports clothing related shopping website owned & operated by V&S Oswal Pty Ltd, ABN – 891 6511 9086, 3/28 Elizabeth Street, Elizabeth Street Shopping centre, Acacia Ridge QLD-4110
These terms & conditions form a contract between customer & workwearforall group & apply to the ordering, purchasing, fulfilment & delivery of products from workwearforall.com.au
Please read all the terms & conditions listed below, before placing your order with Workwearforall.com.au. If you do not understand any part of these terms & conditions, please contact us.
- Trading hours – means time when you can contact the seller.
- Business days – means a weekday in which business is open for transactions in Brisbane, Australia.
- Delivery Address – means the address to which the goods are to be delivered as stated on the electronic order form on the website.
- Delivery Agent – means any nominated third party delivery or shipping company for Workwearforall.
- Delivery Fee – means fees charged by delivery agent of Workwearforall for the delivery of goods.
- Goods or Products – means items offered for sale, described or displayed on the website.
- GST – means standard goods & services tax applied by government rules & regulations
- Our website – means workwearforall.com.au
- You – means customer who is visiting or buying from our website
- We, us or our – means workwearforall
Compliance with terms & conditions
- You as a customer are bound by these terms & conditions when you submit an order through this website.
- Each order you place online will be a separate & binding agreement between you & workwearforall with respect to supply of goods in accordance with below listed terms & conditions.
Purchasing goods online
- You may purchase a product by submitting an electronic order form through our website. The submitted order by you on our website is an offer by you to purchase goods for the price including delivery cost & GST mentioned on website at the particular time & day. Once you purchased the product, you can not withdraw the offer without our consent.
- While completing the electronic order form it is your responsibility to provide all the complete & accurate information about yourself or the person you nominating as a receiver of goods. We will deliver the goods to the prescribed information only. We are not responsible for incorrect delivery of goods, if the information provided is incorrect. Same applies to our delivery agent as well.
- You can order from workwearforall if you aged 18 or over. You must have an active email account or contactable phone number.
- Before submitting your online order on our website, you must check all the details carefully. Once you submit your order any cancellations or changes only are made by agreement unless otherwise required by law.
- We allow you to return goods in accordance with our shipping & return policy.
- Where you place consecutive or separate orders for goods, we can consolidate two different orders into one. A separate delivery fee will be applied to each order.
- Once you purchase the goods, you will be issued with an automatic number. This order number will be required while contacting us.
Acceptance & Rejections of orders
- Workwearforall reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason at any time.
- When we accept your order, it represents an agreement by workwearforall & you to supply the goods in accordance with the order & these terms & conditions.
- In case if we reject an order, we will notify you about the rejection & reason of rejection within 5 business days after the placement of an order. Workwearforall will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for the rejection of an order.
- If we reject an order & your payment for the goods is already processed, we will refund your money of that order & make reasonable endeavours to process the payment within 5 business days. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes for you or your financial institution to finalise the refund. Workwearforall is not liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost, expenses or injury to you or any third party incur as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
- Even after making reasonable efforts, if we are unable to contact you in relation to your order under these terms & conditions using the contact details you have provided while purchasing online, we are not liable for the failure of refund.
Availability of goods
- You acknowledge & agree from time to time, some goods listed on the website may be out of stock or discontinued & we may not able to fulfil your order or part of your order. In this case workwearforall will contact you within 5 business days of your online purchase to arrange full or partial refund.
- Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes for you or your financial institution to finalise the refund. Workwearforall is not liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost, expenses or injury to you or any third party incur as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel any goods displayed on the website from sale either temporarily or permanently at any time without any notice. In such case availability of goods, section b applies to all such withdrawal or cancellations.
- If your order is affected by an error on the website (in regards picture, price, brand, colour, quantity, size or otherwise, we will reject that part of order in accordance to the terms & conditions. Workwearforall will advise you before processing the order in such case. If the product is unavailable we will recommend an alternate product. If you are happy with the alternate product, we can then process your full order or partial order.
- All the pictures & images of products displayed on the website are for illustration purpose only. Size & dimensions of the product may differ to the actual image.
- It is important that you read the description of the item prior to submitting your order.
- The colour of the product may appear slightly different than the colour on the website screen.
- The size of the product varies from brand to brand. It is your responsibility to select the correct size prior to your purchase.
- Any accessories featured with goods are for illustration purpose only.
Price & Payment
- All prices in respect to product are specified on our website & are in Australian dollars only, unless specified otherwise. All prices & delivery fees include GST where applicable.
- Workwearforall reserves the right to change the prices of the product time to time without any notice, unless you have already ordered a particular product in advance.
- You can pay for your goods by the following methods
- Visa or mastercard
- Direct transfer
- Cash deposited in local store
If you are paying by credit card at the time you process the order the name of card or company must match the name of the order.
- You acknowledge & agree that any payment in respect to the order must be cleared by Workwearforall before goods which are subject of an order to be dispatched.
- In paying or attempting to pay for the goods, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
- Once the payment is paid in full, you will receive a tax invoice by email or with the delivery, whichever you prefer.
- Workwearforall website is encrypted with fully secured payment gateway & security certificate, in order to process your payment safely.
- Workwearforall use a delivery agent to deliver your products. You agree that we supply your delivery details to our agent in order to deliver your products.
- You acknowledge & agree that workwearforall can not guarantee that delivery will occur in stated time frame & it may change due to unforseen circumstances.
- Except where required by applicable law, workwearforall is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury to you or to any third party suffers as a result of changes or delays in delivery times.
- If the site address has any restriction about delivering the product at that particular site, a calling card will be left by the delivery agent; it is your responsibility to read all the information and directions on the calling card. According to the calling card you must go to the depot & collect your item from the respective depot mentioned on the calling card. If you fail to collect the item within the specified timeframe, then it is your responsibility to check it with the delivery agent.
- After delivery you must check all your purchased goods & make sure that it matches with your order. If there is an obvious damage caused while delivering the product, you must contact us to resolve the issue.
- Refer Shipping & Returns Policy for more information
Order cancellations or changes
- Under these terms & conditions, you must check all fields of your order carefully, before purchasing the order. Once the order is placed & payment is made, you can not cancel or change your order.
- Workwearforall will attempt to notify you before cancelling an order, which failed to process because of any particular reason.
Loss of goods
The risk of loss of goods shall be passed on you once the item has been delivered to you by delivery agent. Workwearforall will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability as a result of the authority.
Promotions & offers
You may receive online offers & promotions which will include promotional or coupon code for use when shopping at workwearforall. It is your responsibility to ensure that the code is valid & that you enter the code at the time of online purchase. We can not apply the code retrospectively once you have completed the order. Terms & conditions will apply to the use of the offer or promotion. Please read them carefully to make sure that they apply to your purchase from workwearforall. Any code is non-transferable & may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Gift cards are treated like cash & if you forget your redemption code or if it is stolen, it will not be reissued or refunded. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Any unused amount on Gift Card after its expiry will not be refunded or credited.
Workwearforall will keep you personal details such as name, address & contact number for delivery purpose only. It will be only shared with our delivery agent.
You present & agree to Workwearforall that:
- All information including personal data provided by you to us through the website is true, accurate, complete & up to date. No false or misleading information is purposely provided.
- Any nominated representative receiving the goods on your behalf is authorised to do so should be above 18years of age.
- Subject to any rights you have under any consumer protection law which can not be excluded, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury (including all indirect losses of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill, business opportunity or any harm to reputation) in contract, under status or otherwise, howsoever caused including arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with any transaction undertaken or attempted to process through our website.
- Subject to any rights you have under any consumer protection law which can not be excluded, Workwearforall excludes all implied terms & warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to our website or subject matter of these terms & conditions.
- Our liability to you or damage of any kinds arising out of these terms & conditions will be reduced or limited to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
Workwearforall reserves all rights, at its discretion, to terminate your access to & use of the website for convenience at any time without any notice to you. If Workwearforall reasonably believes that if you have breached its terms & conditions or imposing to breach it, we have the rights to terminate or block you from accessing our website.
Advertising & Links
Workwearforall ensures that any advertising contained on the site shall comply with relevant regulations published by advertising standards authority. The website contains links to other websites which are mainly operated by our suppliers or specific brands. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation or content of the relevant website.
All information, pictures, text, graphics, software & advertisement on the website are copyright of Workwearforall, its suppliers or distributors. The website content is protected by Australian & international copyright & trademark laws. You must not modify copy or distribute the website content in any way unless we authorise to do so.